Winner of EFFTEX 2013 Best New Multiplier Reel.
Weighing in at just 139g – 14g lighter than the ultra-lightweight MGX – the MGXtreme continues the Revo legacy by pushing the limits of what is possible with design and engineering. Equipped with a 10 bearing system, the MGXtreme starts with seven stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + one roller bearing for increased corrosion protection. The addition of two CeramiLite hybrid ceramic spool bearings results in ultimate distance with effortless handling and control throughout the cast.
• 10 Bearing System: 7 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing and 2 additional CeramiLite Spool Bearings provide improved casting performance
• Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
• C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
• Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake (IVCB-IV™) gives very precise brake adjustments allowing anglers to easily cast a wide variety of baits
• Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
• Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight
• Round EVA knob provides improved grip for improved cranking power
• Aircraft grade aluminum main gear provides weight reduction without sacrificing durability
• Delivered with 2 extra EVA Knobs
For more information and to purchase, visit the Abu MGXtreme multiplier page.
The Full range of Abu Multipliers and Fixed Spool reels is available at Abu Garcia Fishing Reels