Lamson Velocity II
Available with 1/2 Price Spare Spool
• True Large arbour format.
• Aerospace aluminium structure.
• Choice of Type III Hard Alox™ or Type II anodized finish.
• Near zero start-up inertia.
• Patented Conical drag (uprated in V4.0).
• X model spools interchange with standard models.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• Made in U.S.A.
Velocity has always represented value for money: a large arbour, lightweight but durable reel with excellent drag performance; all at an affordable price. Three years ago we were able to offer our Hard Alox finish, previously reserved for our highest-priced reels, as an added-value feature to Velocity. Now with the introduction of Velocity Nickel we give you the choice of yet another first in our range at this price: ported arbour to quicken line drying and produce the lightest Velocity ever. The Velocity Nickel is finished in the same beautiful type 2 anodize that we use on Guru, and is further accented with our trademark burnt-orange anodized drag cassette. You now have a choice at the same price: Velocity Hard Alox for an incredibly tough finish, or the lighter and brighter Velocity Nickel.